So I came to Canada when I was a year old, we moved on a quiet street Cedarvale Ave and I spent around 6 years there. (My house is the one of the left and the Cadillac was my dad's)
Then we moved literally up the street to Cedarvale and Mortimer we lived right above the store on the corner. We lived there for 14 years before we moved to where we are now. (see where I'm going with this?)
And for the last 4 years (will be 5 in January) we have been living on Barrington Ave on the 16th floor, we moved to the east side to that apartment in the sky.
And of course I have my piece of the pie (Its sour cherry cheesecake, not really pie but hey the Jeffersons were black so really no need to focus on details, the point is I have a slice of this delicious cheesecake)




No comments:
Post a Comment