Monday, 10 December 2012

I Should Really Charge For Tours, RETIREMENT!!



Wasn't this fun? don't you just want to move to East York now? well probably not but hey at least there is stuff you can do as you pass through. Here are some links to some of the places around my way.

http://eyskate.com/ey_park - For all the skaters

http://eastyorkcanadaday.com - Information about the entire Canada Day celebration that goes on in East York

http://julyfirstparade.com/ - More info about the parade including route outline and itinerary for the day.

http://eastyork.org/ - Little information about East York

http://www.rinktime.com/skating_rinks/on/east_york_memorial_arena_skating_rink_arena_east_york_on.cfm - For anyone interesting in skating or hockey

East York is a great neighborhood and will always be home for me. Everything is nearby and accessible (not like those middle of nowhere places Ajax and Pickering, like really what do people even do out there?)

Aside from the odd WTF moment here and there it is an area where families live, kids play hockey in the street in the summer and certain things like the Canada Day parade are events that I still go to every year and I will take my kids to see it as well (granted I don't get deported)

People love East York so much they even have tattoos of the logo (I like the area but I don't know how quick I will be to show that kind of dedication)





1 comment:

  1. This blog doesn't just put "E" in East York, but the "E" in Ignorant. Great job man!

    ReplyDelete